A peace that “transcends all understanding.”
Doesn’t that sound delicious?
To be able to relish a sense of peacefulness, despite anything that may be happening around you?
God wants to provide it, and he promises that he will.
Through the Apostle Paul, God provides specific directions about how to find it:
- Rejoice in the Lord—always.
- Live a life of gentleness.
- Seek and enjoy God’s presence.
- Don’t be anxious—instead, pray and give your needs to God.
- When doing so, be thankful.
- And then embrace “the peace of God,” which transcends all understanding,” that “will guard your heart and minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:4-7 (NIV)
If you enjoy this episode, please join me in this ministry by sharing it with others, especially those who may be feeling isolated or alone. Thank you!
For access to closed captioning, you can view this episode on the Bibles & Bathrobes YouTube channel.
Feature photo by Joshua Earle on Unsplash