During my time as both a freelancer and Senior Content Editor for a global digital health company based in Dubai, I did a lot of writing. The website has changed hands and is now innovatemedtech.com. I have 55 posts on there, which you can access with a search of my name. Some of my writing there is specific to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. I encourage you to browse the articles as needed, but here are a few links that may give you an idea of the range of topics I’ve covered:
- Personal Predictive Models: Could Clinical Analytics Be Consumerized, Too?
- The Need for Speed: What Machine Learning Means for Healthcare’s Future – and Siri’s Brain
- Fixing America’s Healthcare Mess: Creating a Framework for the Big Data Bonanza
- Up to the Challenge: Telemedicine Predictions from Industry Leaders
- Wanted: A Paradigm Shift in Healthcare Partnerships
- Mobile Palliative Medicine in our Home and on the Frontier
- The Democratization of Medicine and the Two-party System
I’ve also written a number of feature articles for MedTech Engine, which is based in London and focuses on the medtech industry in Europe. Here are a few samples:
- The collaborative mindset, passive data and magical insights
- Optimising the potential of Open Science to spur innovation in Europe: Part I
- Optimising the potential of Open Science to spur innovation in Europe: Part II
- Five years on: a look at what the Innovation Union has achieved
- Why health economics matters in Europe – Part I: Mapping a complex landscape
- Why health economics matters in Europe – Part II: Navigating the complexities
I’ve also written many feature articles for Working Nurse, which has a target audience of California nurses. You can search with my name to find them, but here are a few samples you might find helpful:
- Clinical Analytics at the Bedside
- How Wearable Devices Are Changing Patient Care
- The Telenursing Revolution
- Electronic Health Records: Is There Any Hope for Interoperability?
- Locking Out Cybersecurity Hacks of Health Data
I have been blessed to work with awesome individuals and organizations for content creation, as evidenced by the testimonials I’ve has received.
If you would like to learn more about how I can help to meet your organization’s needs for expert healthcare content, contact me today.